Thursday, February 24, 2011

F*cking Californication Baby !

After a night of Californication, I wondered to myself; is that f*cking possible in real life? One of my roommate had a culture shock during the series and it did leave most of us with eyes wide open. I correct that, it left all of us with eyes wide open and mouths gaping. In a sense, as my room-mate puts it, the series has every fantasy we all have ever had. And yet, I have yet to realize even one of them in real life. Not like I am looking to swim in a sea of pussies but it would feel a little bit better if my feet were at least in the water. We have lost the passion! Our hearts have become full sized aortic pumps which only know how to supply blood and oxygen to the fucking body. And now a days, with the number of illnesses, it can't even do that right.
I can't even remember the last time I heard a guy say 'I love you' to a girl. And girls don't do it, cause they don't have the fucking balls, theoretically speaking. There are instances, specially in relationship when the whole 'Ladies first' takes a back step and guys are supposed to take the initiative! Damm feminists loop holes! While we're being on the topic of holes, why do assholes have a better life than others? Its better to be a asshole and don't give a fuck. Cause if you do care, chances are you might end up being 'hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and-Oh! Oh, my personal favorite-and had their entrails cut out and burned!'. My rant for tonight is over. Its dark outside, considering its 3 a.m. but I'm sure there will be light soon. There will be light tomorrow and the sun will rise. So I hope that someone says " I love you " to someone else tomorrow (Verbally please! Don't use technology for once) and someone gets laid and has a good fucking Saturday night. If not me, I hope its you.

No comments:

Post a Comment